Sunday 11 May 2014

Coming Soon!


This will just be a short post, but I have made a decision that I’m excited to share with everyone.

Whilst a lot of people know I’ve been working on the sequel to The Last Knight, I also do have other books I have been working on.

One of which is an older book (I wrote it before The Last Knight) that I have recently revisited. It’s a book I love and would love for other people to read.

So I have made the decision to go ahead and publish it.

I’m hoping to have it on the virtual shelf by the beginning of June.

Chasing Freedom is a YA Urban Fantasy set in London. It was a top-five pick on Inkpop (a kind of virtual slush pile run by Harper Collins and a brilliant website that created a great community for writers before it shut down) a few years ago and landed on the desk of a Harper Collins editor. They didn’t pick it up for publishing, but they did give me some amazing feedback and positive comments. I’m really excited about publishing this book because there were a lot of people who really loved it when it was back on Inkpop.

So get ready to meet Chase Finn and the rest of the gang at West Haven, and enter a world of supernaturals, government conspiracies and a centuries-old war.

CHASING FREEDOM – Coming June 2014

(For anyone who’s worried – The sequel to The Last Knight is still coming too! Autumn 2014!)

No comments:

Post a Comment