Friday 6 November 2015

It's been too long!

So it is with great shame that I realised today just how long it's been since I posted on this blog. Unfortunately life really did get in the way this time!

The last time I posted on here I was a Miss, and I am now very happily a Mrs, and unfortunately the wedding and our honeymoon ended up taking a lot of my focus.

However, I am back now, and finally settling back into 'writer' mode.

The good news is that I am working on about 4 books right now, and hoping that at least one of them will be ready to publish right around Christmas.

The book in question is Lancelot, a prequel/companion novel to The Last Knight and The Forever Queen. I will confess that a lot of my reasons for writing it are purely selfish ones. I wanted to explore Lance's character further - I couldn't let him go as easily as expected at the end of writing and editing The Forever Queen. Plus, it was just an awful lot of fun!

So, fingers crossed I'll get the final rounds of edits on Lancelot done in the next few weeks, and I will be able to show off the cover not long after! As soon as I have a release date I'll be posting it here on the blog.

Other projects currently under way include a traditional fantasy and (finally) a sequel to Chasing Freedom.

That's all for today - just a quick update. But hopefully it won't be months and months before my next post!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: