Tuesday 29 April 2014

Brand New Cover at Last!!


All right, admittedly this was supposed to happen over the weekend, so I’m a little late.

I have a legitimate excuse though – a very good friend got married on Saturday (Congrats Nora and Rob!) and I was a bridesmaid so I was a little busy.

However, now the wedding madness is over I have the time to do what I’ve been wanting to do for ages and reveal my new cover for The Last Knight.

I had to wait a while until the paperbacks were ready to go – but they pretty much are. So the new cover will be available from the end of this week hopefully..

Therefore, without further ado….Drum Roll please……
The Kindle/Front Cover


I am so excited about these. They make me super happy - I hope everyone else likes them too!
With huge thanks to two lovely ladies who made these possible - Jo of Silver Rock Designs for the stunning back cover photo and the runic design, and Jennifer of Eye 4 Design for the design work.



 
The Full Paper Back

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Nicola. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to read it! Gigi Wilde

    ReplyDelete